The Burton Barr Library is offering the following workshops in Coding and 3D modeling, earn 3 points for each workshop you attend.
Blender 6:00-8:00 pm
Wednesdays, January 13 & 20
Learn how to use Blender, a powerful 3D
creation suite used for animation, engineering & game design. Ages 8 and up.
Coderistas! 6:00-8:00 pm
Learn coding skills in a friendly environment.
No experience necessary! For girls ages 8-18
3D Modeling, 5:00-6:30 pm,
Thursdays, January 7 & 21
3D Modeling, 2:00-3:30 pm
Sunday January 24
Learn the basics of 3D Modeling using TinkerCAD. Learn to create basic shapes and more complex creations. Seating is on a first come, first serve
basis. Ages 8 and up.
Thinking In Code, 6:00-7:30 pm
Wednesday, January 27
Come learn the basics of coding or enhance your skills! Ages 9 and up.
1) Signed Liability Form on record
2) Pass Safety Quiz with 100%
3) Fill out the Member info form by clicking the link.
4) Pay $15 club fee in bookstore to receive shirt
5) Register in STIMS, (use the Sign Up button in the top left) apply to the team & have your parent/guardian complete consent & release.
Looking for Sponsors!
Fundraising for 2017-18 Robotics season.
Partnership with FTC team PCA Pythons!
Build Season: 1/6/18-2/20/18
First Regional Event: Las Vegas 3/21-24/18
Second Regional Event: Arizona West 4/4 - 7/18