The Cyborg Mustangs had a busy 3rd week in their program. They covered the mechanical and electrical components of engineering by having the participants construct vex bots to compete in a game of capture the water bottle. This past week was tons of fun for both the members and children who participated in the program. Can't wait for the upcoming week!
1) Signed Liability Form on record
2) Pass Safety Quiz with 100%
3) Fill out the Member info form by clicking the link.
4) Pay $15 club fee in bookstore to receive shirt
5) Register in STIMS, (use the Sign Up button in the top left) apply to the team & have your parent/guardian complete consent & release.
Looking for Sponsors!
Fundraising for 2017-18 Robotics season.
Partnership with FTC team PCA Pythons!
Build Season: 1/6/18-2/20/18
First Regional Event: Las Vegas 3/21-24/18
Second Regional Event: Arizona West 4/4 - 7/18