Our CAD designer is currently working on modeling our robot and has done a great job so far! If any teams need help feel free to contact us!
More Updates have been made to the rules. Click HERE to view them.
Jake Galdon of Cronkite News, wrote an interview about Roboception, which includes an interview of our President, Evelin. The article can be found here .
Meet us at Peter Piper Pizza on 40th Street and Thomas on January 29 to raise dough and play games! The event starts at 4pm and ends at 8pm. Get the flyers from Mr. C in S32-C
Our team has worked long and hard to complete as many goals as possible. With many of these goals completed, we will have a new set of goals by Monday.
1) Signed Liability Form on Record
2) Pass Safety Quiz with 100%
3) Fill out the Member info form by clicking the link.
4) Pay $15 club fee in bookstore to receive shirt
5) Register in STIMS, (use the Sign Up button in the top left) apply to the team & have your parent/guardian complete consent & release.
Looking for Sponsors!
Fundraising for 2017-18 Robotics season.
Partnership with FTC team PCA Pythons!
Build Season: 1/6/18-2/20/18
First Regional Event: Las Vegas 3/21-24/18
Second Regional Event: Arizona West 4/4 - 7/18