Hey there Mustangs, we are having a mandatory meeting this Thursday March 3, 2016 for all of those who will be attending the regional in Flagstaff. It will be after 8th hour. See you there!
Hey Mustangs, make sure you guys learn this before competition. If you have any questions, please get in touch with anyone on the Flair Team. Thank you.
CHANTS ARE FOUND IN THE MEMBER POINT PORTAL, KEEP ON PRACTICING MUSTANGS!!!!
Remember to bring your club shirts tomorrow, February 24 for our club photo!
Please review this sheet for competition. You are required to know this before you go to competition in case any other robotic teams and inspectors ask you about the robot.
Click here for the robot information quiz!
.Luis Nambo has graciously made a Stronghold Simulation, that can be found here.
1) Signed Liability Form on Record
2) Pass Safety Quiz with 100%
3) Fill out the Member info form by clicking the link.
4) Pay $15 club fee in bookstore to receive shirt
5) Register in STIMS, (use the Sign Up button in the top left) apply to the team & have your parent/guardian complete consent & release.
Looking for Sponsors!
Fundraising for 2017-18 Robotics season.
Partnership with FTC team PCA Pythons!
Build Season: 1/6/18-2/20/18
First Regional Event: Las Vegas 3/21-24/18
Second Regional Event: Arizona West 4/4 - 7/18