The Cyborg Mustangs are heading into their second week of the summer program they host at the Burton Barr Library. It is a 4-week, member-driven program, in which volunteers from our club teach children between the ages of 10 to 16 the fundamentals of design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software engineering using creative and engaging activities.
1) Signed Liability Form on record
2) Pass Safety Quiz with 100%
3) Fill out the Member info form by clicking the link.
4) Pay $15 club fee in bookstore to receive shirt
5) Register in STIMS, (use the Sign Up button in the top left) apply to the team & have your parent/guardian complete consent & release.
Looking for Sponsors!
Fundraising for 2017-18 Robotics season.
Partnership with FTC team PCA Pythons!
Build Season: 1/6/18-2/20/18
First Regional Event: Las Vegas 3/21-24/18
Second Regional Event: Arizona West 4/4 - 7/18